5/24/10

23 days

I just counted, and I have 23 days left in Chicago.  But in my head I really only have 16 days because W's family is coming in town for graduation and when they come all of our time will be dedicated to them. 

The next 2 weeks are filled with various goodbye dinners with friends and coffee/lunches with girl friends.  It's a little overwhelming looking at my calendar.  Meanwhile, I've started reflecting on my time in Chicago.  Questions like what has this time been about?  What have I learned during this time?  What were some things I did well, and some things I did not so well?  What things can I do better as I start a life in Columbus?

One thing I noticed is that I didn't do such a good job of reflecting over the last year, so I want to do more of that.  Even doing some light reflection last week was refreshing.

2 comments:

  1. charissa: indefinitely, depending on how we like it and how much w likes his job. it's possible we may be there for awhile!

    ReplyDelete