2/22/10

Chicago Favorites: Signature Lounge

The Signature Lounge sits on the 96th floor of the John Hancock Center, overlooking the city and the lake. The great thing about it, like most things in the city, is how easy it is to get to, unlike the LA equivalent, Bonaventure. And because of that, I've been there many times during my one year here and have some great memories with friends. I've taken almost every visitor I've had in Chicago to the lounge.

The above photo was taken from the ladies' restroom by my friend Allison during her visit last week. They say the best view in the lounge is from the ladies' restroom, where there are floor to ceiling windows. It's pretty awesome at night. Now that I think of it, I've never actually been there during the day, which I'm sure is just as good. And I've always been lucky and gotten seated by the window (it gets busy weekend evenings and there's a line).

I can't say much for the drinks and desserts there. They are overpriced and not very good. I recommend saving your money and getting a beer - just go for the view.

4 months left...

No comments:

Post a Comment