6/15/09

week 2

week 2 of my marathon training begins today. there are 18 weeks total.

i'm discovering that i don't like running alone, and would like to find someone to run with during the week. sometimes i can coerce will to run with me, but he can't always come and i get lonely running alone. there are some runners in my neighborhood, but they run in the morning, which i don't think i can sustain. i prefer running after work. and then there is the matter of finding someone who runs at my pace.

also, i'm supposed to do some strength and core work once a week, and i need to figure out how to incorporate that. i wish there was a 24-hour fitness here. i really miss my yoga and strenth endurance training classes. those would've been perfect.

i won't be able to go to the group run this saturday because i have something that morning. i'm going to try to get will to run that with me.

this week's runs:
mon: 3 mi [done]
tue: 3 mi [done]
thu: 3 mi [done]
sat: 6 mi [done]

No comments:

Post a Comment