4/19/09

funny moment

this is probably TMI, but i had to share this story.

will has been very busy with school and studying for another exam.  meanwhile, i've been trying to sleep earlier so that i can pray in the morning before i go to work.  this has caused some sleep issues for him, because he sleeps later than me, but he is a very light sleeper so when i get up in the morning, he wakes up too.

hence he hasn't been getting enough sleep.  which worries me.

so the other night, i was in my PJs, brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed.  i called him over:

me:  "honey, can you come over here?  i want to talk to you.  it's important."  

i never say things that serious, so he comes to the bathroom.  

will:  gives me a funny look, and then says "ok, what do you want to talk about?"
me:  "i'm worried about your sleeping patterns.  let's figure something out that works for both of us so that you get enough sleep."
will:  "ok"

we proceed to have a discussion about that.  meanwhile, he's trying to keep a straight face.  then after the convo is over...

will:  "honey, do you know that..." and he points behind me.
me:  "what?"
will:  (starts laughing)  
me:  (i turn around but don't see anything)  "what?"
will:  "your pj pants..."

i turn my head and there is a big tear down the buttcrack of my pj pants.  we both started laughing hysterically.  i immediately wanted to change into something else but he thought it was the funniest thing ever and wanted me to keep them on.

haha.  so much for my serious discussion.

1 comment: